- Ph.D. degree in Biology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology.
- Solid background in photosynthetic microorganisms’ cultivation and fermentative processes.
- Demonstrated experience by gained expertise and/or publications in international peer-reviewed journals.
- Experienced in national and international projects.
- Accredited oral and written communication skills in English.
Location: Mostoles, Madrid, Spain.
Remuneration: Between 33,000€ – 37,000€ per year, depending upon qualification and expertise.
Duration: The position is available immediately and is a one year appointment with annual renewals depending on performance.
Reference: 17.25.BT2 POD
For further information contact Dr. Cristina Gonzalez, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae (publications list included) and covering letters by August 18th 2017 to the following address:
Subject: Reference: 17.25.BT2 POD
For further information: Open position at IMDEA Energy, Spain