ACI’s 7th Annual European Algae Industry Summit (formerly known as “European Algae Biomass Conference”) will take place on 26th & 27th April 2017 in Nice, France. The event will once again bring together senior executives from industry and academia to discuss the latest commercial and technical developments, challenges and research breakthroughs throughout the entire algae value chain.
- Global Updates on Algae Trade
- LCA and Techno -Economic Analysis
- Market Establishment with High Value Applications
- Cultivation – Efforts towards Economically Efficient Technologies
- Microalgae in Chemicals, Commodity & Speciality Feeds
- Waste Water Treatment
- Algae: The Future of Food?
- Advantages of Algae in Nutraceuticals & Cosmetics
- Industry Case Study: What Can We Learn from Both Successes
If you would like to register for this event or wish to find out more information, you can contact Joanna Mieloch using any of the following methods:
+48 (0) 616 46 9780
ACI Europe, 5/13 Great Suffolk Street, London, SE1 0NS
For more information please click here.