- Being in possession of an official B.Sc. degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Having no more than 5 years in possession of this official degree.
- Being in possession or being currently studying an official Master Degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or equivalent is highly recommended.
- Experience in environmental bioprocesses is required.
- Hand-on expertise working with anaerobic digesters will be highly appreciated.
- Expertise in analytical methods (mainly chromatography) will be valued.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
Location: Mostoles, Madrid, Spain.
Remuneration: Depending upon qualification and expertise of the candidate.
Duration: One year appointment with annual renewals depending on performance.
Reference: 16.21.BT4 PRE
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae, covering letter and student records with the average marks obtained not later than the 30 Sept at 15:00h to the following address:
Subject: 16.21.BT4 PRE
For further information: Open position at IMDEA Energy, Spain